Preventing the flu: Good Health Habits Can Help Stop Germs
1. Avoid close contact: with people who are sick, with anyone if you are sick.
2. Stay home when you are sick: from school, work or any events.
3. Cover your mouth and nose: use a tissue, throw it away immediately.
4. Wash your hands often: teach children also.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth: germs spread into these openings.
6. Practice other good habits: eat, drink and sleep well, manage stress, be physically active.
|Last Updated: 5/14/09|